Friday, October 29, 2010

He is not a giant!


It has been brought to my attention that in displaying pictures of Henry next to a premature baby, that you might be led to believe that he is a giant baby. Well he is not a giant baby! To prove this to you, here are pictures of Henry and Knox. Knox was born a week after Henry at the same weight and length. Knox is also breast fed and seems comparative in size 3.5 months after birth. This is also a great opportunity for me to show you the cute 'Produced Locally' onesie the folks at work bought us!




Good and bad news on tonight... I have a baby sitter now! Thats the good news, I get to go out! Bad news is its my friend Alison, so she wont be able to come out with us. Its set to be 33 degrees tonight, and I wanted to wear a dress (a non-boob accessible dress, can you imagine the freedom of a regular bra!), but perhaps thats a little too cold...

2 comments:

  1. What time and where are you going out? Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! What beautiful babies! I'd love to see my tiny one next to these two boys born the very same week.

    ReplyDelete