Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mummy update

6 week check up put me in tip top shape, so I have the doctors blessing to ride my bike. In fact his first question to me was have I been out on my bike. When I said I thought I had to wait to get the all clear, he rolled his eyes at me! The funny thing about having a baby, is that pelvic exams and pap smears are no longer painful or even uncomfortable! The 'female bits' pain threshold is on a totally new level now! Watch out country dogs, me and my mace are about to be back on the road! Learn from me all you breastfeeding mummies; apparently last weeks dizziness and headaches was a result of dehydration. At least the only times I fell down I wasn't holding Henry! Increase the water intake I guess! And there was me thinking I drank more water than anyone I have ever met. Guess its still not enough eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment