Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have lost it!

My sense of smell that is! Last night I spread Vicks Vapour Rub on my nose, under my nose and probably in my nose. Then I just laid there waiting, staring up at Danny, who just stared back. Then I realised that I smelt nothing, nothing at all. I felt the tingly feeling you get from the menthol but did not smell a thing!

Its been a hard hard day. I laid on the couch this morning and read Southern Living October and November editions. I did have to get up to pee, make tea, get chips and salsa and some water. That was hard work. I then set down to attempt to finish some craft projects I have on the go. Not finished anything yet but I figure I can get a long way by friday evening, as I have decided I will at least lie down until saturday morning, what I do at the weekend has yet to be seen! Ive got leaves to clear and bulbs to plant, but also see the benefits of getting better first!

No comments:

Post a Comment