Saturday, November 21, 2009

The plan...

The plan for today is to have a nice relaxing saturday in, on my own; well, if you dont count Tux and Mojo. Its a silly way to work my weekend really since its warm and dry today, but might rain tomorrow and will be a littler chillier. Even though its reasonably warm out, its all grey and overcast and I just feel like staying in. So we will see how much relaxing I actually do!

It has started out well, although this seems to be a new trend of mine: wake up early and knit until Danny gets up. Its a nice time to chill and relax on my own with only the noise of boisterously playing dogs.

Id like to do a little inside scrubbing, but am also not sure I can be bothered, so we shall see!

I did want to tell you my favourite new morning drink though. I was telling my friend about it yesterday and she asked if I had put it on my blog, and I realised that I hadnt yet shared it. This drink is amazing on the morning taste buds!


Spritely Apple Juice

1 apple, cored and chopped
Fresh ginger, peeled and chopped (I use about 1/2 to 1 tbs, but I really like ginger!)
1/3 to 1/2 C Cranberries (Im using fresh cranberries since its that time of year, but frozen ones will be fine)
Orange juice
Pomegranate juice (I think POM is the best, even though its the most expensive!)

Blend and add some cold water until a nice consistency is reached. Sip through a fun coloured straw (this part is essential!).

I think the only way you could make this better for you is if you found a way to include mint and blueberries! But lets not try and meld too many flavours into one drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment