Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A white anomaly

I have seen fat black squirrels in France, pesty gray squirrels all over the U.K. and U.S.A, and I know I have seen beautiful red squirrels somewhere in the world, but cant for the life of me remember where. Today I saw a pure white, pristinely clean squirrel in my front yard. I tried to take a picture of it, so Ill see how it comes out tonight, but I dont hold out much hope as I was in the kitchen. I hate squirrels, they are rodents, pests that eat my bird food no matter what I put it in, and annoy my dogs. But since I havent yet seen fit to clean the leaves in my yard, they are all over the place collecting nuts. Im assuming this thing was an albino but it sure did have a long and high jump, so maybe it was a super squirrel...

No comments:

Post a Comment