Thursday, January 13, 2011

I hate this house sometimes

I know, I know, hate is an extremely strong word. But when we woke up this morning, our pipes were frozen and the heating is not working. This happened last year but we thought we had it covered this year by raising our overnight temperature, which has worked so far this winter. But 7F overnight was just too much for this old house I guess. I am so done with this ridiculous snow and just want to go exercise, then shower! Ive had a fire going since 7am and the space heater running in the living room with all the doors shut and Ive managed to get it to 59F in there. Ridiculous. Thankfully we have a radiator in Henry's room so its the normal temperature for him while he naps but we had to play sitting right in front of the fire this morning. Just fine with Henry as he could apparently sit and stare at the fire all day long, but now I have to go get some more wood, which means going outside in this ridiculous weather. Fantastic. Ugh, I need to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment