Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another busy Saturday

I like to keep my little boy busy!

This morning we walked the dogs to the farmers market for the usual fair of peaches, tomatoes and zucchini but H didn't feel too much like dancin to the music so we didn't really stay long. We played at home a little while and went to story time at the bookstore where Henry actually had a toy taken away from him by a bigger kid and he just watched in awe. After the grocery store and lunch we took naps, though mine wasn't nearly long enough as I had to do some cleaning before I could lie down. When H woke up we cycled to the pool for a thirty minute dip in the nice cool pool, played in the sprinklers for 10 minutes then they shut the pool because of thunder. That was alright with us though, we cycled to Ya Yas and got some mixed berry sorbet. Some girly friends came over for dinner and it was so nice to have company! I'm so used to having people over to dinner all the time that it's been a little weird eating on our own every night. I have to agree with them, my lasagna was incredible! Henry totally played up to them after dinner, but that's ok! They brought me a delicious blackberry crumble ice cream from Holli's Sweet Tooth to top off our evening!

More of the same tomorrow I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment