Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The BIG move

The big move got move up to today since I was put on mandatory leave by UT. No, I didnt do anything naughty, there is no juicy gossip, its just that I have 230 hours of leave and they dont have the money to pay me for it all so I am on leave to use it up. Timing actually worked out rather well because Danny wanted to move tomorrow but then tells me he has a photoshoot after work tomorrow. So I dont really know how they would have gone together.

No internet at the new house until August (what the heck is up with AT&T) so this is it folks. We will have a fantastic time in Puerto Rico, hopefully, and I will get some photos of H and I living in our hard hats for safety. Until then, Good Bye Quail Creek. I have to say, I am very very sad to be leaving you and I will most definitely shed several tears for you this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment